- Interactive Web, multimedia and kiosk content
- Blogs, podcasts and Web video
- Storyboarding and scriptwriting for Interactive and scenario based educational materials for K-12, college, and adult
- Articulate-based products (Storyline, Engage) for educational and corporate clients
- Educational game content
- Video and Camtasia scripts, lessons, courses for corporate and educational clients
Please click on links to see online samples of my work. Please contact me directly for any specific samples not available online.
Research and write scripts and interactive scenario-based educational materials for business managers, K-12 students, and adult learners. Subcontracts including business-oriented video projects for Soundview and interactive middle/high school web design courses Toolwire.
Additional Clients and Projects
Accelerate Education, Seattle, WA
Develop and write interactive, online lessons, activities, modules and assessments in ELA and STEM for high school and elementary-aged students.
Apex Learning, Philadelphia PA/Seattle WA
Researched and wrote storyboard-based interactive digital lessons (proprietary software and java) on Personal Finance for secondary students.
Victory Productions, Worcester MA
Revised Flash-based financial planning curriculum for use in an i-Book format; work on development of interactive teaching tools (content for interactive timelines and related tools) for elementary and high school students.